We are open and have appointments available today, 0414 249 234.
Covid-19 is in Australia and some precautions remain in place. The WHO recommendations during this period mean we should not provide our full services as time together should be kept to under 15 minutes and we also need to observe social distancing together with the 4 square meter per person rule.
Currently we only have one $100 package, it is a 20 minute appointment with a 10 to 15 minute session recorded on USB together with the jpeg images on the USB plus 9 images printed on 1 A4 sheet, It is a great gender / heart beat reassurance package and also perfectfor facials in the third trimester. This is plenty of time for our very experienced sonographers to get good pictures and/or to see gender.
No hidden costs for extras, the full cost is $100 (extra copies of the 8 gig USB are available at $20 each)
Fetal Fotos scans help relieve the stress & anxiety during pregnancy & we are the gender and facial experts. Some same day appointments available, we are the only experts in Adelaide to see gender at 13 to 15 weeks, see the images on our Facebook page.
Our Changes during this Pandemic include:
1. Limit of 3 attendees, the client and two other people. You must come on time to your appointment, due to social distancing we cannot just fit you in.
2. Come in on time for your appointment in the Fetal Fotos office. Phone us to let us know if you are early and we will let you know when you can come into the office.
3. Anyone with a temperature, sore throat, cough or recent exposure to overseas travel / travelers not to attend.
4. There is no need to book weeks ahead, just make your appointment during the current week to 10 days, that way you will know if you are sick or have been exposed to people with the virus if that happens do not attend. Do not come with a full bladder, go to the toilet before you leave home.
5. There is strict room cleaning between clients and we ask you to please try to avoid touching any surfaces in the office, best to keep your hands in pockets as much as you can. Hand sanitizing is also required.
6. The WHO says people are most susceptible to infection if they come within one metre of a positive case for 15 minutes or more. This is why we are continuing to limit our packages to just the one $100. We wish to comply with the WHO recommendations and follow all the safety guidelines.
Please check the website regularly for any further updates.
If you do not wish to see the gender that can easily be avoided during your scan. Gender reveal envelopes can be requested by a tick of the box. Appointments available Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
We love to show you your baby and if you have any questions we will happily answer them for you, we can also let you know the weight and position of bub if you ask. If you are feeling anxious and just want to see the heart beat for reassurance then come and do a package any time between 7 to 40 weeks.
Reassurance and family bonding is our specialty and that is why 3D 4D Fetal Fotos is rated Australia’s top 3D 4D studio, established in 2004 to provide you with the best reassurance pregnancy bonding scans available. No full bladder required and no doctors referral needed.
Gender scans are available from 14 weeks (12 to 13 weeks for very slim build). We offer Australia’s most experienced and reliable fetal photographic studios. The machine we use has the best detail to look at gender between 13 to 15 weeks (not the nub, the actual external genitalia). If you wish we can look at the Nub at 12 weeks but this is not quite as accurate as looking at the full gender at 14 weeks.Our prices are amazing with much more included and more photos. Fetal Fotos 3D ultrasound gives you great images and footage to take home and share with family and friends. Please only go to a studio with qualified medical sonographers like us, we have the most experienced obstetric 3D sonographers in Australia and be certain that you can see the external genitalia from 13(slim) to 14 weeks. Do not be put off by people telling you baby is in a bad position or you cannot see gender at 13 or 14 weeks, if it’s head down or engaged or any curled up position- we are experts in getting baby to move to a good spot.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE PHOTOS & REVIEWS & FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @Fetal_Fotos
Adelaide 0414 249 234 Next Appointment available is Sat 6/6/20, Tues 9/6/20 open to 7pm, Wed 10/6/20 open to 7pm , Thurs 11/6/20, Fri 12/6/20, Sat 13/6/20, Mon 15/6/20, Tues 16/6/20, Wed 17/6/20, Thurs 18/6/20, Fri 19/6/20, Sat 20/6/20